27 Messed-Up Things People Actually Ate As Children
There's a whole lot of animal food fans out there.
2. "Cold hot dogs straight out of the package and with no bun or ketchup."
Submitted by Mariah Masell, Facebook
3. "I ate the cupcake wrappers whenever I had a cupcake because it tasted good."
Submitted by luciec430dd0fd8
4. "I would put pepper in my Dr. Pepper because I thought that's what you were supposed to do."
Submitted by Lili Kiser Catlett, Facebook
6. "Mayonnaise on toast."
Submitted by Lëah Davies, Facebook
7. "Every time I had a donut I stated that I didn't like the "donut hole", so I proceeded to leave all the edge around it for somebody else to eat."
Submitted by Diana Hay , Facebook
8. "I used to eat butter out of the container like it was ice cream."
Submitted by Bria Day, Facebook
10. "When I was a kid I enjoyed chocolate sauce and tuna sandwiches!"
Submitted by Mike Kimball, Facebook
12. "The only one that stands out to me is I used to eat dried dog biscuits."
Submitted by Charlotte Badiali, Facebook
14. "Drinking glasses of vinegar or juiced lemons. My grandmother liked doing it as a child too!"
Submitted by Felicity VT, Facebook
15. "Mashed-up bananas with sugar in sandwiches."
Submitted by Cassandra Jane Acker, Facebook
16. "Warm tomato ketchup sandwiches. I would microwave the bread for 11 seconds exactly."
Submitted by Emma Jane Davies, Facebook
18. "My dad used to make awesome shortbread cookies and I loved dipping them in orange juice. So good."
Submitted by Sydney Riggs, Facebook
19. Drinking maple syrup from the bottle. This is not because I am Canadian, it is because maple syrup is fucking delicious."
Submitted by Kat Menon, Facebook
20. "Oh, and I ate frozen peas, straight from the freezer bag. I preferred them to cooked peas."
Submitted by nocomment
22. "My and my sister used to eat uncooked pasta on its own, as a snack usually."
Submitted by emilyrosexx
23. "I used to eat rice sandwiches. Slice of bread, white rice, mayo, slice of bread. Sounds disgusting now."
Submitted by Milo Barki, Facebook
24. "Pancakes with mayonnaise, ketchup and cheese!"
Submitted by Daniel Negrijn, Facebook
27. "I did, and still do, mix all my food together and call it Gushy Pie."
Submitted by Jennifer Reed, Facebook