1. The life-threatening danger of swinging on the back legs of a chair.
2. How to masterfully apply nail varnish with Tipp-Ex.
3. That books can be genuinely heartbreaking.
Goddamn you, George.
4. That there is literally nothing more important than having your shirt tucked in and top button done up.
5. That if you lose your jumper, you can find it again by smell.
6. That typing 55378008 into a calculator is pretty much the funniest thing you can ever do with numbers.
7. That underground markets will spring up when items are banned.
8. How to say your name, where you're from, and list a hobby or two in French.
9. The importance of a good font.
10. That it's completely possible to live solely on a diet of potato smileys and baked beans.
11. How to draw tattoos on your own arm in biro.
12. That there's something strangely alluring about gas taps.
13. That crocodile clips can be attached to anything, ESPECIALLY unsuspecting people's clothing.
14. Just how fickle friendship can be.
If someone pissed you off enough you'd have no hesitation in removing them from your top 16 Bebo friends the second you got home from school.