1. You could rent this studio flat in Wood Green…
• You get a parking permit, so that's a bonus.
• There's a fire blanket and an extinguisher.
…a part of this castle in Glasbury-on-Wye.
• There's an onsite tennis court for residents of the property.
• I'm sorry but it's an actual goddamn castle.
2. Would you like this flat in Hackney…
• Your TV license is included in the price.
• You have to share the bathroom with other people.
…this Georgian house in Aberaeron?
• You're just a five minute walk to the beach.
• There are two reception rooms – you know, incase one just wasn't enough.
3. How would you feel about living in this apartment in Norbury…
• Is that an escape hatch in the kitchen?
• No word on whether the cleaning supplies in the bathroom are included.
…you could live in this Aberystwyth flat for less.
• OK, so the inside could do with a little bit of updating.
• Just look how lovely and charming the building's exterior is.
4. Want to live in this Hendon flat…
• The flat is on the ground floor, so no more stairs.
• Another place with a fire blanket, but this time no extinguisher.
…or this spacious flat in Cardiff?
• Just a ten minute walk into the centre of the Welsh capital.
• The property is newly built, so there's less chance of it being haunted.
5. Do you want this flat in Surbiton…
• Finally your chance to live between a motorbike shop and kebab shop.
• Yeah, the carpet could probably do with some cleaning.
…this one in Swansea?
• You can enjoy your breakfast while looking out at the marina.
• The white carpet is a bit concerning, but your mum probably has a good trick for removing red wine stains.
6. Do you want to hand over £700 a month for this place in Edmonton…
• Not to be confused with Edmonton in Canada.
• There's quite a lot of storage space under the bed.
…rent this place in Llandrindod Wells for a whole £225 less?
• There's a large raised decking area out the back that looks so damn good.
• That stone wall bathroom has made me a believer again. Hallelujah.
7. Fancy renting this bedsit in West Hampstead…
• High ceilings – high enough to house a bunk bed.
• The kitchen has a nice corner angle to it.
…maybe you'd prefer this two bed flat in Brecon.
• Recently modernised, as you can see in the photos.
• A bathroom with steps?!
8. Would you like this small flat in Chadwell Heath…
• Those ares some pretty groovy tiles.
• Oh no, a carpeted bathroom.
…this detached house in Llanymawddwy?
• No pesky, sugar-borrowing neighbours to worry about.
• Views for days.