2. The ice cream is extremely popular there.
3. The walls are adorned with classy golden urinals.
4. There are good old-fashioned golden western-style toilets too.
5. You can take a nugget home from the gift section.
8. They’ve even got bears on staff.
9. And rather scary pictures of them on the walls.
10. Some of the teddies are depicting religious figures, for some reason.
11. If you go for one of the private rooms you can observe this Last Supper-style masterpiece.
13. Mr Bean is so big here, fans leave tributes on the coffee shop wall…
14. …Where there is also a picture of him as the Mona Lisa.
15. 5. Then there’s the cat café (of course).
These are cropping up everywhere in Shanghai. This one, on Taikang Lu, gets extra points because the mogs are almost always wearing clothes and because the staff deliver a feline to your table as soon as you sit down. God bless Chinese health and safety standards! Find it here.
24. 12. Or, if you really insist, have a sheep penis and testicle.
The Zhenru Yangrou Guan restaurant specialises in such fare. It costs around £7.60 per ball (served cold). The penis, meanwhile, costs around £7.80 and is challengingly rubbery. Find it here. Enjoy!