1. Make a to-do list of study tasks to accomplish.
2. Spend another 30-45 minutes perfecting this to-do list and making it look as perfect and beautiful as possible.
3. Realize you have a skill in calligraphy/art/doodling, so take some time to hone that skill.
4. All this honing of skills has made you a little hungry, so maybe you should make a snack.
5. But you are pretty hungry, so maybe you should make a full meal.
6. Ok, you've made your meal and sat down to study...but you probably can't eat and study at the same time...
7. Your belly's full and (after 3 episodes) you've reached a cliffhanger-less stopping point!
8. Now that you're back to studying, make sure you pick out the best pen or pencil to write with.
9. You then realize that your backpack/desk/room is kind of messy and you should probably clean it.
10. If you think about it, it's really not procrastination if you're doing something productive...right?
11. And you know what, why stop there? You can clean so much more!
12. Which makes you wonder about germs and bacteria in general...
13. And you know what's really interesting? Outer space, that's what.
14. Wow, you have so much knowledge now! You should probably put it to good use....
15. ...by playing some sort of trivia game!
16. Crossword, sudoku, or nonogram puzzles are also suitable options.
17. Phew! You just used a ton of brain power! You probably deserve a break.
18. (2 hours later) Ok, break time over! Let's get to some researching!
19. Hmm, I don't really know the definition to that word. I should probably look it up.
20. Hey, did you know that every article in Wikipedia eventually leads to the Philosophy page? Try it!
21. Or that you can go look at/play with all the old Google doodles?
22. No! Bad student! Stop procrastinating and get to studying!
23. Wait, what happened to all your index cards?
24. If you have to go out, you might as well look good. Maybe you should try out one of those makeup tutorials on YouTube.
25. You should probably do your hair too. You even bookmarked that one Buzzfeed article for ideas!
26. Ok, office supplies time. Remember, you're here for index cards only---Ooo! Look at all the cute post-it notes!!
27. You know what would definitely get you in the mood for studying? Ice cream.
28. Ok, you're finally ready. Time to study!
29. But....maybe you should check Buzzfeed first!
30. Sure, you've read a bunch of Buzzfeed articles. But guess what you haven't done yet: write one!
31. You could even write an article about how to study for finals.
32. Just make sure to put off actually writing and/or finishing it for another 2 weeks.
So take my advice, kids.
Do as I say, not as I do.
Don't put off studying until the last minute.
Because you want those brag-worthy grades, right?
Now go forth and study!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!