32 Things From Walmart That’ll Make Cooking For Large Families Easier
From slow cookers to juicers, get ready to upgrade your family meals to a whole new level of *chefs kiss.*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 12-cup food processor because you shouldn't have to spend hours slicing and dicing your veggies, fruits, or meats ever again. This polished processor is also dishwasher-safe because you deserve an easy post-dinner cleanup.
2. A jumbo wok completed with a lid so you can cook a tasty stir-fry for the whole family. This wok comes decorated with ergonomic handles so your hands stay cool while your veggies simmer to perfection.
3. A 12-quart stockpot, because whipping up soups, stews, and pastas for large families shouldn't require you to dirty more than one pot. Show off its stay-cool handles at your next family cook-off.
4. A fun fondue set that'll make you feel like you're dining at a fancy, Parisian bistro. This set comes with a recipe book that will definitely inspire some of your next family meals.
5. A convenient Cuisinart four-slice toaster so your kids can finally enjoy their morning toast together without being late for the bus. This toaster is completed with a *boost* feature so you can safely grab your bagel.
6. A cake pop maker that'll change the way your family does dessert. Make cake pops, cinnamon buns, cookies, donut holes, and much more in minutes. Its nonstick material makes cleaning up speedy and effortless.
7. A nonstick griddle so your family breakfast routine is easy and breezy. This griddle is dishwasher-safe so you can whip up French toast, pancakes, bacon, hash browns (and much more) and avoid the hassle of cleaning it all up. This griddle is designed with stay-cool handles so you can spend more time focusing on mastering the perfect pancake and less time worrying about burning your fingers.
8. A Cuisinart stand mixer because mixing your ingredients by hand is so 2007. This mixer comes with 12 speeds and a tilt-back head that allows easy access to the bowl so preparing meals isn't a chore. Bonus: It's available in a variety of cute colors.
9. A Cuisinart ice cream/yogurt maker so you can skip the line and the prices and enjoy a bowl of freshly churned mint chip in the comfort of your own home. Customers are raving about how easy it is to assemble and clean.
10. A SodaStream because saving money and reducing the use of plastic is so hot right now. Now everyone can easily enjoy up to 60 liters of readily available soda with just a click of a button. That's some high-quality H2O.
11. An Instant Pot so you can spend more time with your family and less time preparing the meal. This practical pot is a 7-in-1 appliance; pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan, and food warmer. Don't worry about cleaning up, the pot is removable and dishwasher-safe.
12. A KitchenAid cold brew coffee maker designed to serve up to 14 servings of smooth, rich, caffeinated greatness. Customers are saying it's easy to use and clean, and is bound to become part of your morning routine.
13. A Gourmia digital air fryer so you can enjoy the deliciousness of crispy, restaurant quality chicken tenders and fries without having to leave the house. Air fry, bake, dehydrate, and more with just a press of a button. Now that's real fast food.
14. A trio loaf pan because we all know kids can be picky eaters. Say goodbye to the days of dirtying multiple pots and pans for one family meal. Make a variety of breads, lasagnas, cakes, and more all in this single, nonstick, dishwasher-safe pan.
15. A Centrifugal juicer so your family can enjoy a glass of fresh juice paired with french toast hot off the griddle. It's designed so you can toss all your fruits and veggies in without having to chop a single one.
16. A beautiful 16-piece dinnerware set big enough for the entire family (and friends). This set is durable, long-lasting comes in a variety of colors so you can complement your dining room aesthetic.
17. A Mr. Coffee 12-cup coffee maker so you don't have to brew more than one batch in the morning. It's designed with a power indicator that lights up when it's time to be shut off because we can all use a reminder during our hectic mornings.
18. A fluted tube cake pan that's nonstick, lightweight, long-lasting, and easy to use because baking with the family should be nothing *Bundt* breezy and fun.
19. A 12-cup, nonstick muffin pan so you can whip up the best chocolate cupcakes for the bake sale. It's also dishwasher-safe so you can enjoy an easy cleanup.
20. A 9-inch springform cake pan perfect for cheesecakes, tarts, quiches, deep dish pizza, and much more. It's designed with snap-open sides so you don't have to worry about accidentally ruining your child's exquisite creation.
21. A large porcelain roaster big enough to cook your Thanksgiving turkey. This roaster is nonstick, heavy-duty, an absolute essential for making mouthwatering, big family dinners.
22. A set of six stainless-steel mixing bowls designed to be lightweight and easy to stack, making them ideal for any family home. These bowls have flat bases to provide stability so you don't have to worry about the ingredients of your famous apple pie spilling on the counter.
23. A set of 40 food storage containers, because a large family means lots of leftovers. This set contains a variety of sizes that are all dishwasher- and freezer-safe. Tip: Remove the lid and stick the base into the microwave for reheating.
24. A Corningware French White casserole dish so you can skip the overpriced brunch. Treat your family to a variety of flavorful casseroles in this durable, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer-safe dish.
25. A Faberware Santuko knife with an ergonomically designed handle so you don't need to ice your hand after cooking family dinners. It comes with a sharpening sleeve to keep the blade durable to satisfy your every chopping need.
26. A meat chopper because your family deserves Sloppy Joe nights. It's nonstick, easy to clean, and reviews say it makes cooking ground meat a whole lot easier.
27. An sleek electric tea kettle that lights up when the water's boiling and automatically shuts off when it's ready to be poured into your mug. It boils up to 1.8 liters so there's enough for the whole fam.
28. A 5-quart colander ideal for draining large portions of fruits, vegetables, and pasta. It's designed with easy-to-grip handles so you can easily swish and swirl all the water out of your food.
29. A Hamilton Beach convection oven that can cook not one but *two* pizzas at the same time. Added perk: It comes with a rotisserie feature that fits up to 5 pounds of chicken or roast.
30. A FoodSaver vacuum sealing system because there's nothing wrong asking for a little help preserving all those leftovers. You can keep meat fresh in the freezer for up to two to three years using this sealer. Now that is some good, aged prime rib.
31. A revolving spice rack because who said cooking large portions means the food needs to be bland? Add flavor to any dish with one of these 16, pre-filled spices that's included in the purchase.
32. A stainless-steel trash can with a motion sensor because we all know cooking family meals means your hands are going to be full. It fits a 13-gallon bag so you don't have to stress about constantly replacing the bag. Though customers say when it comes time, it's so easy.
Need ingredients for all your new recipes? Shop each recipe directly through the app, or check out Walmart’s grocery selection to get veggies, meat, seafood, and more delivered right to your door.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.