31 Things From Walmart That’ll Practically Redecorate Your Home For You
If you want to find out how to redecorate without breaking bank, you're in the right place.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A storage bench that will give you a cute place to put on your shoes and stash all your extra stuff. Time to upgrade the busiest spot in your home.
2. A shibori-print blackout curtain panel because they have the power to completely bring a living room to life. They add to the overall decor, ensure privacy, and allow you to control how much light comes through. What else can you ask for?
3. A boho-chic three-tier jute rope and wood floating shelf so you can display your decorative pieces, cherished mementos, and prized possessions on a piece of decor as beautiful and unique as they are.
4. A tufted storage ottoman to hold your feet, your serving tray, and your stuff. Stylish, ample storage, and can double as an extra seat? This, honey, is a triple-threat.
5. A paneled accent cabinet that will act as statement piece, anchoring your foyer or hallway. Place books, vases, flowers, and frames atop to showcase your personality.
6. A patterned accent rug because art isn't just for your walls. Give your living room a pop of color and warmth with these rugs.
7. An industrial-inspired floor lamp that'll provide the perfect amount of rustic charm and glow to your space, and pair wonderfully with an industrial or modern-farmhouse living room.
8. A textured decorative throw pillow for those who want to add some vibrancy, texture, and oh so much comfort to their living room.
9. A Queer Eye fireplace TV stand to take autumn movie nights with your S.O. to the next level — and yes, the fireplace really does warm up the room. Transform your living room's atmosphere into something warm, inviting, and cozy.
10. An urn table lamp that's both functional and an exquisite piece of decor. It can be used to provide a soft glow during your before-bed reading sesh or can simply be placed atop a cabinet, where its bronze finish and geometric shape make it a stunning accent piece.
11. A chic, two-tone MCM-inspired coffee table for those looking to tie together the mid-century modern living room of their dreams. Store remotes in the drawer, books and consoles on the shelf, and a decorative tray atop.
12. A Queer Eye velvet accent chair to add a pop of color to your space. This vintage-inspired piece will definitely make a statement in your living room.
13. An industrial-rustic end table because your guests are going to need a spot to place their glass of red during wine-and-cheese night, so you might as well make it stylish as all get-out. Add an accent lamp and coasters atop and remotes, blankets, and books below.
14. Or a glam end table that's fashioned with a removable tray top, so you can use it to show off favorite mementos or easily remove it for cleaning after a wild party (watching Squid Game and eating an entire block of cheddar counts as a "wild party," right?).
15. A striking tufted chaise because, baby, you're glamorous, and everyone needs to know it. This glam lounge comes in a variety of fab colors, so it can match practically any decor.
16. A kitchen cart for the chefs who need some extra space to prep their culinary creations. This rolling storage solution also works for storing cutlery, recipe books, pots, pans, dinnerware sets, and bottles — and it has locking wheels, so you never have to worry about your delicious treats rolling away.
17. A sectional sofa bed that'll prove you can completely reimagine your living room with just one piece. Snuggle up on it during movie nights, offer it as a comfy crash spot for guests, and use its storage area as extra space to free your room of clutter.
18. A sideboard cabinet so you can display your finest dining pieces during holiday lunches and dinner parties. Time to *wow* your guests (or just stare at them when you're alone and feel great about your own superb taste).
19. An adorable modern loveseat that's bound to become your makeout spot on date night. *cue sexy music*
20. A swanky glass and black-matte metal bar cart for those who dream about transforming their living room into a posh cocktail bar at night. I'll take an old fashioned, please!
21. A five-piece pub table dining set that'll have you and your guests feeling like your dining at a trendy farm-to-table restaurant. But plot twist! You're in your kitchen and you're eating Tostitos.
23. A geometric pattern bed set that'll pair perfectly with a boho-themed bedroom. And the comforter is reversible for when you're in the mood for a whole different look.
24. A tufted upholstered headboard bed so elegant, it'll have your bedroom looking like an Architectural Digest spread.
25. Or an industrial-rustic bed for those who have more of a minimalist vibe in their room. This bed will definitely have your bedroom looking Pinterest ready in no time.
26. A six-drawer dresser so you can store your bulky sweaters away and show off cute accent items atop. Tip: Place it under a wall-mounted mirror to brighten up the space.
27. A pair of MCM-inspired nightstands with unique drawer pulls, for those who are tired of getting up to put their cup of tea away at night. Store books below, trinkets in the drawer, and place a table lamp and a frame atop.
28. A pack of herringbone peel-and-stick wallpaper to make redecorating an entire room as easy as "peel, press, repeat." It comes in a variety of colors, so you might want to grab more than one roll.
29. A pack of peel-and-stick backsplash tiles because a DIY project that looks this professional is so satisfying. Try it yourself!
30. A bathroom vanity to take your morning routine from gloomy to va-va-voomy. Tip: Place baskets on the shelf below and stock them with toilet paper, towels, and other essentials to make the most of the vanity's storage space.
31. A cute bird-print shower curtain for those who want a hint of whimsical charm in their bathroom. *Adding to cart*
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.