We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A foliage arrangement to inspire a warm, countryside feel in your home. The rattan basket would look delightful next to a pumpkins, books, photos, and other festive seasonal decor.
2. A wearable throw blanket because you're going to need something to snuggle up in next to your fireplace. All this hooded blankets missing is a cool autumn breeze and a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.
3. A turkey throw pillow so cute, you might want to ~gobble~ up a few to toss around your living room. After your turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie, you'll be happy to rest your head on one during your food coma.
4. A set of 10 velvet and corduroy pumpkins to scatter around your home for your annual Monster Mash party. Place them throughout your place — on your mantle, coffee table, bathroom vanity, kitchen counter, nightstand, and windowsills. Or, get creative and use them as centerpieces along your dining room table.
5. A pumpkin spice candle that you'll definitely want to stock up on because they're ~limited edition~. It's a crisp fall afternoon, you're curled up with your fav book on your couch, your pumpkin spice candle is lit, and you're drinking an apple cider hot toddy. I mean...what are you waiting for?
6. Or a vanilla pumpkin candle that proves two breathtaking flavors can coexist, creating the ultimate scent. And the glass acorn votive not only allows for a soft glow — it also looks adorable as a decor accent.
7. Or a bourbon pumpkin candle for those autumnal admirers whose tastes run a bit wilder. Tip: Add a dash of pumpkin syrup to your bourbon Old Fashioned to enjoy while your candle burns.
8. A five-piece outdoor firepit set with wicker sofas to get cozy on for a nightcap with your Thanksgiving dinner guests. This is some serious fall bliss.
9. An autumn-inspired tablecloth because you should be eating atop a pile of leaves during fall (but, you know, in the cute, indoor way). This will seriously level up your hosting game. Thanksgiving and fall birthdays, you're covered.
10. A beautiful wheat grass wreath for those looking to bring a piece of the Harvest Festival to their living room. It's so striking, your guests will think you picked the stems from a field yourself. Plot twist: It's faux and lasts all year round.
11. An aluminum skull pan because your food should be ~deliciously~ spooky during Halloween season. These pans can be used to bake anything, from cake to pizza rolls to chocolate chip banana bread. Bonus: They can be also used to make skull-shaped ice cubes.
12. A light-up stacked pumpkin prop to greet this year's ghosts, goblins, ghouls, and trick-or-treaters. Boo!
13. A monster pet costume set because Halloween is the one day a year you can dress your dog or cat however you want and no one can say anything about it.
14. A mini waffle maker that makes pumpkin-shaped waffles and treats — because, admit it, you'll probably end up eating breakfast for dinner more than once this fall.
15. A cable-knit throw blanket because what's more fall than cuddling up with your cuffing szn cutie under a pumpkin- colored blankie and sipping on pumpkin-spiced lattes? Literally nothing.
17. A stoneware bat plate so you can serve your ghost cookies, mummy meat pies, monster jalapeño poppers, and vampire mousse in spooky fashion.
18. A pair of sequined black cat slippers that so cozy, you just might go to sleep with them on. Plus, the sequins are reversible — so you can go from eerie to funky with just a flip of your hand.
20. A set of three distressed-metal turkey candle holders that will undoubtedly become conversation starters at your Thanksgiving dinner. They're the perfect addition to your centerpiece decor and can even hold LED candles.
21. A box of caffeine-free pumpkin-spice tea so you can savor the deliciousness of pumpkin spice any time, day or night, without worrying about being too caffeinated to sleep.
23. A reversible Halloween doorway sign so you can *welcome* guests all season long and flip to *trick or treat* the night of the 31st.
24. A two-piece stoneware pumpkin candy bowl that's perfect for handing treats to trick-or-treaters, placing atop your accent table in your living room, or setting in your foyer to greet guests with a yummy Werther's Original.
25. A limited edition pumpkin-spice air freshener for those who want their homes smelling like fall, all year round. Adding to cart ~now~.
26. A box of pumpkin-spice K-Cup pods so you can enjoy a a pumpkin spice latte in the comfort of your own home. Say goodbye to spending $$$ at your local Starbucks.
27. And a ceramic batwing mug for all your PSLs, hot toddies, pumpkin-spice hot chocolates, and hot apple ciders. OooooOOOooooOOOooo!
28. A pack of pumpkin spice–flavored Greenies dog snacks so your best bud can enjoy the most coveted flavor of fall, too. These treats will keep your furry friend's gums free of plaque and tartar and their breath fresh.
30. A pumpkin-spice-latte bath bomb that'll turn your bathwater orange and give you a shimmery glow. What's better than soaking in a warm tub that smells like fall? I can't think of anything...
31. A pumpkin-spice-latte deodorant because your home isn't the only thing that can smell like PSL this szn. Prepare to make your bod smell natural, spicy, and oh so mighty.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.