We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stretchy bodycon tank dress that's perfect for a night out but also comfy. You'll definitely be turning heads in this dress.
2. A 100% cotton T-shirt dress because it's great for days you hit the snooze button a few too many times and need a quick 'fit. It's breezy, easy, breathable, and looks super cute with sneakers.
3. An adorable, button-top tiered dress that's chic enough for Sunday brunch and casual enough for Sunday errands. Pair it with wedges, sandals, or even sneakers — now that's versatility, baby.
4. An airy spaghetti strap maxi dress with a smocked bodice for garden cocktail parties, dinner with your S.O., or a casual coffee date with a friend — aka everything fun.
5. A chic sleeveless drawstring-waist dress that I'd love to see paired with combat boots. Then, throw on a pair of shades to complete this ultra-cool look.
6. A knit dress designed with lettuce hem and a lace-up detail so sexy, all of your friends will be asking you where you got it from (yet still airy enough that you won't feel icky wearing it in the August and September heat).
7. A cute ruffle sleeve mini featuring gorgeous eyelet details that'll definitely stand out on your next #OOTD grid pic.
9. A one-shoulder dress that's basically made to keep you cool yet chic at your friend's upcoming end-of-summer wedding. All that's missing is a glass of champagne.
10. A gorgeous flutter sleeve maxi so you have a flowy piece that can be worn at the office and happy hour afterwards. Cheers, bb.
11. A halter-neck skater dress that'll look just as good with a pair of flip flops as it would with a pair of sneakers and a denim jacket.
12. A V-neckline green satin slip so silky and comfortable, you'll feel like you're wearing your nightgown out to rooftop drinks (but look waaaaay more pulled together).
13. A cutout dress that's ideal for a night out dancing with the crew. Pair it with pumps and light accessories — no need for more, because the dress does all the talking.
14. A mesh spaghetti strap mini perfect for a dance party at the beach club. Get ready for tons of compliments.
15. A classic, elegant sleeveless midi that's casual enough for a walk in the park and stylish enough for a backyard party. Oh, did I mention it has pockets? Truly, this is your new warm-weather go-to.
16. A sleeveless knit dress in case you need a fun piece to wear to your next outdoor music festival. Pair it with high tops and a bucket hat for the complete look — and don't worry, the knit material isn't bulky or sweaty.
17. A swingy terry tank dress that'll immediately become your go-to beach outfit. You'll get so much use out of it, might want to grab more than one color.
18. A sleeveless tiered maxi dress because it's cool, whimsical, and perfect for a boho-inspired fashion moment. This is definitely a statement piece.
19. A ruched midi with a mesh overlay so fab, everyone will think it's designer. Twist, you got it from Target for less than $25.
20. An embroidered dress with flutter sleeves that's cute enough for an afternoon date and polished enough for an office party.
21. A sleeveless, open back fit and flare dress to pack for your Labor Day weekend vacation. You can't go wrong with this piece.
22. A ruched knit dress that looks like something you'd see your favorite celeb wearing in some paparazzi photos.
25. A boho dress so cute, you'll want to wear it over and over again. Which will be a nice change after all those "buy it and then immediately lose it in the depths of your closet" dresses you've bought.
26. A lightweight dress featuring a unique, asymmetrical hem and cowl neck bust, aka you look gooooood.
27. A flutter-sleeve maternity dress that's perfect for the ~parents-to-be~ who are looking for something light and roomy to wear this summer. This one's got you covered.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.