31 Problem-Solving Products From Target For People Whose Pets Have Endless Energy
Including treat-dispensing toys, yummy calming chews, floating fetch toys, and other products you'll be absolutely mutts about.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reflective harness to assist with training or leash-pulling on morning hikes with your loyal sidekick.
2. A motion-sensor toy that'll do a fur-bulous job of keeping your kitty entertained and active for hours. It's designed with four speeds to fulfill your cat's innate impulse to hunt mice.
3. A treat dispensing toy so engaging and challenging, your pup will immediately lose interest in destroying your furniture. It increases physical and mental stimulation, and provides controlled, positive reinforcement.
4. A motion-sensor wand that'll entice your cat to leap, pounce, and catch. They might need a catnap afterwards.
5. A busy bone for teething pups, doggos who relieve their anxiety by chewing, and those who need to slow down their eating.
6. A pack of calming chews because your energetic pup might need help relaxing during car rides, thunderstorms, or when you leave them with the dog-sitter.
7. A chew toy that can be filled with kibble, treats, or covered in peanut butter to make mealtime more exciting. Tip: cover it in PB then place in the freezer to make it more challenging for your pup to get their award.
8. A goldfish tunnel to run circles through, play a game of hide-and-go-seek in, or just take a cozy nap in. I mean, you've gotta be kitten me...this is just so cute.
9. An automatic cat toy that'll have your kitten feeling like they have a furry friend to play with when you're away.
10. A three layer ball track toy, so you never have to look for another lost ball again. Whether you're a one or multi-cat household, this game will keep your furry friend(s) active and happy.
11. An activity box that's basically a Bop-It for your cat. Watch your furry friend pull it, flick it, and slide it to find hidden treats.
12. A scratching tunnel, because it's time to give your couch legs a break. This will definitely relieve both yours and your cats stress.
13. A playground that'll quickly become your cats favorite spot in the house. It can be used to jump from perch to perch, scratch the posts, climb the ladders, nap in the hammock, and release any stored up energy.
14. A treat-dispensing puzzle because rewarding your bestie with a tasty treat while they keep themselves busy with a fun and tricky game is *paw-tastic.*
15. An adorable interactive toy that you can use to play hide-and-go seek with your pup. Stuff the hedgehogs into the log and watch your pup tug, nuzzle, and dig them out.
16. A cuddly bed because your bestie is gonna need a plush spot to catch some Z's in after all the running around.
18. A slow-eater maze bowl to encourage healthy eating habits for dogs who tend to inhale their food.
20. A pack of cat calming chews for the overactive, high-strung, anxious kitten who needs a bit of help relaxing.
21. A pack of calming sticks that not only help your energetic pup relax, but are also packed with active ingredients designed to promote healthy teeth and gums.
22. An anti-chew repellent that'll protect your shoes, curtains, sofa, rugs, and furniture from your zippy, teething pup.
23. A collapsible bowl to keep your dog hydrated on long walks or after running around with their friends at the dog park.
25. A pack of paw wipes to clean dirt and grime off after walks, hikes, or fetch in the park. Bonus: they're compostable and infused with lavender essential oils.
26. A cat harness and bungee leash because who said going for walks is just a dog thing? Take meowt to the park, please!
27. A pack of squeaking tennis balls that are perfect for pups with the zoomies. They're soft on teeth and great for a game of fetch.
28. A spinning cat toy that rolls around and will most definitely satisfy your kitten's natural instinct to hunt. Now that's just puuurfect.
29. A collapsible playpen so you can bring your pup to the beach or park without worrying about them running away. It's also great for backyard playtime.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.