Just 27 Practical Things From Amazon You'll Probably Wish You'd Bought Sooner
I've weighed the pros and cons on these items and, turns out, there are no cons.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A box of Bounce pet hair & lint remover for pet owners who love their furry friends...but hate having their hair stuck all over their clothes. Grab a box and give your best friend a hug.
2. A nifty crevice-cleaning tool that has two sides for twice the clean. One side can help you brush the dirt and dust out of your window tracks, sliding door tracks, vents, you name it. Then, the scraping side of the tool can be used to remove grime and soap residue from your shower's sliding door tracks. Teeny, tiny crevices, you have finally met your match.
3. A removable over-the-sink dish-drying rack, because it's time you reclaim your counter space. Bonus: The utensil compartment is removable and can be used as a colander(!).
4. An electric toothbrush that'll remove plaque and tartar and give you that post-dentist deep-clean feel. Reviewers are raving about how much whiter their teeth have become since using this brush.
5. A wall-mounted broom rack so your brooms, mops, Swiffers, and dusters don't have to be stacked perilously in the corner anymore — or fall over every time someone closes a door *a little too hard*.
6. A folding board that'll cut laundry time in half and transform your dresser into one that would make Marie Kondo proud.
7. A wet and dry Swiffer cleaning kit, because why buy a mop and a broom when you have a cleaning tool that does both? Think of the space you'll be saving in your closet.
8. A toothbrush organizer that also automatically dispenses toothpaste, so you never have to fight to squeeze out the last bits of the tube again. It also comes with four reusable cups, two drawers, and plenty of shelf space for cotton swabs, floss, makeup, and anything else you want to clear your vanity of.
9. A charging station because let's face it, there are never enough outlets for all our devices. Plus, it's also an adjustable phone or tablet holder — place it in portrait mode to FaceTime and landscape mode to watch the next episode of Sex Education on Netflix.
10. A mini razor that comes with a matching protective case, so you can toss it in your gym bag for a post-workout shave without worrying about its blades snagging on your clothes, or yourself.
11. A magnetic stacking cooking utensil set so you never find yourself playing another game of hide-and-seek with your ladle.
12. A cheeky microwave steam cleaner because the microwave is the hardest kitchen appliance to clean, so why not let this little buddy help out? Just fill the cleaner up with water and vinegar, heat it up for five minutes, and wipe the spaghetti splatter away.
13. A set of 10 Magic Erasers so you can finally say goodbye to that hard-to-clean, built-up soap scum in your tub. This extra-strength foam pad can tackle dirt and grime on every surface — from grills to microwaves to sinks and more.
14. A handy knife brush for those who are *over* accidentally slicing up their sponges and fingers when washing knives. This blade brush was designed with a nonslip grip for your safety.
15. A TubShroom so you will never again have to unbend a wire hanger and go fishing in the drain for hair clogs (ew, I feel gross just typing that). The TubShroom catches hair before it goes down the drain, can go weeks without being cleaned, and is made of silicone that can lasts up to 10 years.
16. A box of dishwasher pods for those who are tired of finding powder residue stuck to their dishes after a wash cycle. These pods fight tough grease and leave nothing behind (except for the fresh scent of Dawn, natch).
17. A 12-pack of charcoal deodorizer bags that'll keep your shoes fresh (by which I mean, stop your foyer from smelling like stinky feet). Your guests will be thanking you.
18. A flexible duster, so you can finally get into every hard-to-reach space in your home, and find out what's been living under your oven and washing machine. *Mystery solved.*
19. A laptop stand because all this WFH has not been good for your back. I've got a ~hunch~ you're going to love this one.
20. A fabric spray so you can release wrinkles without ever having to wait for your iron to heat up again. Seriously, it's so brilliant, you might start wrinkling your shirts on purpose just so you can watch it work it's magic.
21. A can rack for those who want their pantry to look like the team from the Home Edit organized it themselves. No more new cans of chickpeas because you forgot you already have five cans of chickpeas hiding in the back of your shelves.
22. A pack of 12 reusable sandwich bags so you can store your fave snacks all while helping keep the Earth cleaner. The set includes four different sizes, and they're all freezer safe, leakproof, and easy to clean.
23. A sanitizing box that'll zap 99.99% of germs from your phone, remote, tablet, keys, glasses, headphones, and masks using only UV light in just 10 minutes.
24. A Furbo dog camera so you never feel too far away from your bestie, whether you're at work or just on a dog treat run. This allows you to keep an eye on your furry friend, day or night. Watch them on the video feed, detect barking, toss treats, and provide positive reinforcement, all through the Furbo app.
25. A pair of dishwashing sponge gloves that have built-in bristles, making washing the dishes a whole lot easier. These completely eliminate the need for sponges (and the need to deal with that moldy sponge smell).
26. A tap water filtration system because it's time to quit your habit of buying tons of bottled water. A Brita makes for some high-quality H20!
27. A pan rack that'll keep your cabinets organized, so you don't have to play a game of Jenga every time you want to fry an egg.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.