We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. Platform pump sandals that come in so many cute colors, you might want to add more than one to your cart. These slightly retro-chic beauties have a thick ankle strap, so you can get the height you want without worrying about tripping and falling.
2. A gorgeous pair of pointed-toe stilettos to wear on any occasion, from happy hour with friends to a black-tie wedding. Reviewers are raving about how comfy these sexy shoes are (and you know how hard that combo is to find).
3. Chelsea boots because it's sweater weather and nothing pairs better with a leather jacket than a pair of Chelseas. Elevate your fall and winter look without sacrificing comfort with these wide-heeled classics.
4. Espadrille wedges that are designed with soft insoles, so at your next wedding, you can dance all night — no more switching into sneakers or flip-flops halfway through the "Cupid Shuffle."
5. Block-heel loafers so you can take your office look to a whole new level of style. Hello, CEO chic.
6. Stiletto sandals with an ankle-wrapping strap that look so unique, it'll have all your friends thinking you dropped your entire month's paycheck on them.
7. Braided slip-on sandals to add some fun texture to your typical summer slides. Wear them with jeans to run errands, and with a jumpsuit for cocktails on a trendy rooftop bar.
8. Strappy leather sandals with hidden arch support that were designed by an ACTUAL podiatrist, so you'll look like you're hitting the catwalk, but feel like you're walking around in sneakers all day.
9. Polka-dot platform bow stilettos to add an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny pop of color to your 'fit. They're so cute, you'll always be ~spotted~ in these.
10. Ankle strap booties because, like a plain white tee and a pair of blue jeans, these are an absolute wardrobe staple.
11. Suede wedges that are so easy to walk in, you'll forget you're wearing heels (until one of your friends inevitably says, "Nice heels"...because these are nice heels).
12. Open-toe ankle strap sandals because they'll make any fit —from joggers to sundresses — fashion week ready. Strut your stuff!
13. Sneaker wedges that you can wear no matter the season. Rock them with denim shorts in the summer and with leggings in the winter.
14. Clear block-heel strappy sandals because without a doubt, these eye-catching-yet-neutral babies pair perfectly with everything.
16. Wooden sandals with a chunky block heel, so 1) you'll look sharp with whatever you pair them with, and 2) you're not sinking into the grass during outdoor parties, the way you would with spike heels.
17. Stacked-heel lace-up booties that'll have you looking like a total badass the moment you slip into them. All you're missing is a leather jacket.
18. T-strap Mary Janes to pair with ruffled ankle socks, a miniskirt, and a tucked-in turtleneck. You can't go wrong with this #OOTD.
19. Classic braided-sole wedges because if you're already dreaming of the tropical vacation you'll take later this winter, you need to put these on your shopping list.
20. Knee-high stretch boots that'll look super stylish paired with a sweater dress for Thanksgiving dinner.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.