1. Grab a hold of some tissues.
This kid deserves all of the awards he will get. Conner Long (8 years old) runs triatholons with his brother (5 years old) who suffers from cerebral palsy in tow. Connor doesn’t care how he finishes. Just that his brother smiles. Check the videos below, you wont be disappointed.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump's likely pick for labor secretary is a high-profile critic of the push to raise the federal minimum wage.
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀