Raw Vegan Cookie Dough Balls
Takes 10 minutes
Makes 15 balls
* Raw cashews - 1 1/2 cups
* Quinoa flakes - 1/2 cup (can substitute for rolled oats)
* Cinnamon - pinch
* Ginger (optional) - pinch
* Sea salt - pinch
* Vanilla powder* - 2 tablespoons (or 1 tablespoon paste)
* Dark chocolate - 50g, chopped (I use Loving Earth)
* Coconut oil - 1 tablespoon
* Brown rice syrup - 2 tablespoons (or liquid sweetener of choice)
* Using a food processor, blend cashews and quinoa until it creates flour.
* Add in the rest of the dry ingredients and blend.
* Add wet ingredients and blend until it starts forming a ball and the food processor starts making a thumping noise. If the dough seems a touch dry, add in a little water.
* Add in chopped chocolate and roll into balls and set in fridge or freezer. Easy AF.
*The vanilla is the star of this recipe, without good quality vanilla your balls will just taste like standard bliss balls. I always use 2 tbsp but start with 1 if you have trust issues.