Try This Recipe For Raw Donuts
* Almonds - 1 cup
* Coconut flour - 1/2 cup
* Coconut flakes 1/3 cup
* Coconut sugar or maple syrup or raw honey - 2 teaspoons
* Vanilla - 1 teaspoon
* Maple syrup - 1/4 cup
* Pitted soft or medjool dates - 12
* Cashews (soaked, drained and rinse for 3-4 hours) - 1 cup
* Coconut water - 1/3 cup
* Coconut oil - 1/2 cup
* Maple syrup or coconut nectar - 1/4 cup
* Strawberries - 1 cup
* Matcha powder - 1-2 tablespoons
* Raw cacao - 1/4 cup
* Coconut flakes
* Bee pollen
* Cacao nibs
* Process almonds into a flour.
* Process in rest of ingredients besides the dates until well combined
* Add in the dates one at a time.
* Process until mixture sticks together.
* Press into silicon doughnut moulds or shape into doughnuts.
* Freeze for about 30 minutes or until firm.
* While waiting for the doughnuts to set make the Icing.
* Blend the cashews, coconut water, coconut oil and maple together.
* Divide into three keeping a third of the mixture in the blender and the other two thirds in separate bowls.
* Add 1 cup of strawberries to the blender to make your strawberry icing.
* Scope into a bowl and rinse and dry the blender.
* Put another third of mixture into the blender with the matcha and blender until combine.
* Scope this back into its bowl and rinse and dry the blender out.
* Put the last third of mixture into the blender with the cacao and blend until combine.
* Scope this back into its bowl.
* Place icings in fridge to set for about 20 minutes.
* The mixture should still be runny enough to dip the doughnuts in.
* Remove the doughnuts from the freezer.
* Dip each into the icings and sprinkle on coconut flakes, bee pollen, cacao nibs or any other superfood toppings you like.
* Store in fridge and enjoy.