25 Products From Walmart You’ll Probably Want To Buy For Your Bathroom
These will give you major product and design envy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum brings notes of jasmine, tuberose and sandalwood to any bathroom. And with a bottle so pretty, you'll love looking at it while you get ready.
3. Son & Park Beauty Water doubles as a toner and a cleanser, and the chic packaging earns it the prime sink-side spot.
4. Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo and Conditioner protects color-treated hair while also softening your strands. And this size won't run out easily.
5. A bathroom floor organizer triples the storage space of a single shelf, giving you plenty of room to both stash away necessities and display your favorite things.
6. InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum helps brighten your skin but also has conditioning sea buckthorn oil and moisturizing hyaluronic acid for an ultra-soft touch.
7. Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Face Lotion preps your skin for the day with a boost of antioxidants and SPF 30.
8. CosRX Snail Mucin Power Essence helps with skin concerns from dark spots to dryness, all thanks to its hero ingredient.
9. Bioderma Sensibio Anti-Redness Cream soothes enflamed or sensitive skin — it's a cult-favorite brand for a reason.
10. Revlon's Essentials Hair Dryer adds a colorful accent to any bathroom while serving functionally with its lightweight grip and feel.
11. It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin strengthens hair while conditioning for an all-around healthier mane.
12. Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence gets your skin ready for the rest of your skincare routine while drenching it with hydration, making it a bathroom necessity.
13. This Better Homes & Gardens glass apothecary jar acts as the perfect storage for cotton balls or swabs, giving even something as simple as everyday storage a high-design touch.
14. A glittery shower curtain livens up any bathroom space with its high-glam appeal. Don't listen to anyone who says you can't have more sequins!
15. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel moisturizes with hyaluronic acid while clearing away impurities, so your skin won't have that stripped-dry feeling.
16. A Mainstays over-the-toilet shelf provides an elegant and efficient storage option for soaps, towels, and the like.
17. The Beurer Electric Manicure & Pedicure Set makes for the perfect at-home mani-pedi days and even comes with seven (yes, seven!) attachments.
18. CHI Silk Infusion Reconstructing Complex protects and hydrates hair and even works as a heat protectant.
20. The CHI Original Ceramic Hair Straightening Flat Iron smooths out kinks and curls with minimal damage thanks to the ceramic plates.
21. A 24-piece cotton towel set covers all of your towel bases so your linen closet stays easily stocked. And it even comes with extra washcloths so you don't have to do laundry quite so often.
22. Braun Gillette Venus Silk-Expert IPL supplements your shaving routine by reducing pesky hair in the first place.
23. A Mainstays 15-Piece Shower Curtain Set takes care of all of your decorating needs because the curtain, hooks, and bathmats are all included in a single purchase.
24. The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer brushes, dries, and amps up your 'do in one swift step.
25. This InterDesign Franklin Soap Pump stores any bulk-bought soap in a pretty, reusable container.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.