31 Inexpensive Beauty Products From Walmart To Treat Yourself To, Because Why Not?
From masks to mists, one could always use more of these low-budget heavyweights.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder conceals minor blemishes for an airbrushed finish. Make sure you pat it on ahead of pictures for oil control.
2. Benton Snail Bee High Content Face Mask drenches the skin with snail mucin to help with dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Massage in the extra serum for extra moisture.
3. Maybelline Color Sensational Made For All Lipstick accentuates any makeup look with a pop of color. Dress it down with a bare face, or pack it on to amp up a full beat.
4. Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask exfoliates the skin with salicylic acid to get rid of pore-clogging debris and absorb oil. It even has charcoal to help purge impurities.
5. Salon Grafix Professional Super Hold Hair Spray preserves your hairstyle, regardless of how high- or low-maintenance it is. You can even use it to tame flyaways.
6. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product doubles as a styling product and a treatment. Put it on right after a shower to help prevent breakage and frizz.
7. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Face Mask quenches the skin, thanks to the featured hyaluronic acid. Since it's hydrogel, it'll stick to your face no-problem.
8. Equate Beauty Anti-Puff Eye Roll-On smooths out the under-eye area with its refreshing formula. The massaging roll-on is a relaxing bonus.
9. Aveeno Hydrating Oat Milk Blend Hair Mask nourishes hair with oats and almond milk. Sleep with it in and rinse out in the A.M. for all-day moisture.
10. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo prolongs the life of any hairstyle. It also boosts volume if you spray it on the roots.
11. L'Oreal Paris Blush Please! breathes life into even the dullest complexions. It comes in two shimmery shade options, so you can choose the best one for you.
12. Equate Beauty Rose Quartz Roller massages the skin for a calming treatment. It will even help your other skincare products penetrate better.
13. Earth to Skin Super Fruits Banana Brightening Eye Cream brightens the under-eye area, just in case you have some dark circles.
14. COVERGIRL Smoothers Moisturizing Concealer moisturizes while concealing away minor imperfections. The lipstick-like shape ensures easy application, too.
15. Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss coats lips with shine and color for six hours, so you don't have to worry about constantly reapplying.
16. Biore Instant Warming Clay Mask heats up the skin while detoxifying it, so you're sure to be just as clear-faced afterwards as you will be relaxed.
17. Equate Beauty Oil Absorbing Sheets control oil and shine throughout the day. Plus, they won't smear your makeup.
18. Earth to Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Cleanser dissolves dirt, makeup and oil without stripping or irritating the skin.
19. Salon Perfect Multipack False Eyelashes create a full look without being too heavy or uncomfortable, so they'll easily elevate whatever you're going for.
20. SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie defines curls for an easy, silky mane. It'll help control frizz, too.
22. E.l.f. Charcoal Hydrogel Under Eye Mask calms and nourishes the eye area. For an extra oomph, try using them before applying makeup.
23. Garnier Fructis Sleek Shot in-Shower Styler speeds up blowdrying time, so that means less time getting ready and less heat on your hair.
24. Laneige Special Care Water Sleeping Face Mask nourishes dry skin with antioxidants and ceramides, so your skin gets an A+ treatment overnight.
25. It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin treats dry or brittle hair to seal the hair cuticle while adding structure and shine.
26. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Face Serum + Daily Facial Dry Cleansing Cloths helps make skin super bouncy, thanks to their amino-peptide complex II. And the wipes have grapeseed extract to renew your complexion after cleansing.
27. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Clay Face Mask, Purifying Avocado + Oatmeal cleans out pores while soothing, thanks to the avocado and oatmeal.
28. Avene Thermal Spring Water Facial Mist deposits oil-free moisture in the skin, and even provides a refreshing pick-me-up throughout the day.
29. Revlon PhotoReady Prep, Set, Refresh Mist sets makeup to prevent smudging and fading AND you can use it as a primer to smooth out the skin ahead of any makeup.
30. Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss shines up the lips on its own, but you can layer it with lipstick for an extra push.
31. Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Facial Mist calms the skin while also mopping up any oil, so it's ideal for anyone worried about oil control.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.