1. We go out wearing virtually nothing.
“Howay, pet. Covering up’s for sissies.” YIKES
6. Public transport meltdown #2
Even though the Underground is, you know, underground (clue’s in the name), it’ll be damned if it’s going to keep running while all the other lines have a snow day.
12. Newspapers go a bit berserk
FOUR INCHES! That’s almost up to the ankle!
Better start stockpiling the deicer.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.