1. First and foremost, you'll make sure everything is on fleek.
2. You'll try to make your entrance as grand as humanly possible.
3. … And you'll show up with the original crew.
4. Small talk is a must, so you'll be doing a lot of this.
5. You'll stretch the truth a little bit about what you do.
6. You will absolutely spend too much at the bar.
7. If you go sober, you'll pay the price.
8. Actually, no one is going sober. You will need to pre game.
9. Your old habits might come back to haunt you.
10. There will be a lot of pictures taken.
11. At least five people will make you rethink your entire life.
12. Someone will shock you with a drastic change to their looks.
13. You will still have the same feelings for your arch enemy as you did five years ago.
14. You may even act on those hard feelings…
15. Some random ass girl will be there definitely make you think "she doesn't even go here…"
16. At least one friend will give you an excuse as to why they can't come.
17. The person who made your life a living hell for four years will try to apologize for it.
18. You'll come to the realization that it's time to go.
19. And leave without telling anyone.
20. Because you're onto bigger and better things!
21. Like pancakes at 2 a.m. in the diner you spent 50% of your high school life in.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!