2. Or getting massive FOMO when your friends who don’t live at home do fun things in their apartments.
4. Dating is…harder when you’re living in your childhood room under mom and dad’s roof.
Yeah no. This is not a turn-on.
9. When you’re living at home, sometimes you hear things. And after four years in college you know what roommate sex sounds like.
18. Your parents actually know how to cook.
So you don’t have to survive on macaroni and cheese or blow all your money on Seamless.
24. Best of all you get to play with your pets <3 <3 <3
The importance of this perk cannot be overstated.
Frankly, a lot of what’s good or bad about living at home depends on how you think about it.
So have a good attitude and enjoy the perks of living at home. Just keep your eye on the prize.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.