2. Or getting massive FOMO when your friends who don’t live at home do fun things in their apartments.
4. Dating is…harder when you’re living in your childhood room under mom and dad’s roof.
Yeah no. This is not a turn-on.
9. When you’re living at home, sometimes you hear things. And after four years in college you know what roommate sex sounds like.
18. Your parents actually know how to cook.
So you don’t have to survive on macaroni and cheese or blow all your money on Seamless.
24. Best of all you get to play with your pets <3 <3 <3
The importance of this perk cannot be overstated.
Frankly, a lot of what’s good or bad about living at home depends on how you think about it.
So have a good attitude and enjoy the perks of living at home. Just keep your eye on the prize.
- Barack Obama holds his final press conference as president today.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺