2. Or getting massive FOMO when your friends who don’t live at home do fun things in their apartments.
4. Dating is…harder when you’re living in your childhood room under mom and dad’s roof.
Yeah no. This is not a turn-on.
9. When you’re living at home, sometimes you hear things. And after four years in college you know what roommate sex sounds like.
18. Your parents actually know how to cook.
So you don’t have to survive on macaroni and cheese or blow all your money on Seamless.
24. Best of all you get to play with your pets <3 <3 <3
The importance of this perk cannot be overstated.
Frankly, a lot of what’s good or bad about living at home depends on how you think about it.
So have a good attitude and enjoy the perks of living at home. Just keep your eye on the prize.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.