2. Or getting massive FOMO when your friends who don’t live at home do fun things in their apartments.
4. Dating is…harder when you’re living in your childhood room under mom and dad’s roof.
Yeah no. This is not a turn-on.
9. When you’re living at home, sometimes you hear things. And after four years in college you know what roommate sex sounds like.
18. Your parents actually know how to cook.
So you don’t have to survive on macaroni and cheese or blow all your money on Seamless.
24. Best of all you get to play with your pets <3 <3 <3
The importance of this perk cannot be overstated.
Frankly, a lot of what’s good or bad about living at home depends on how you think about it.
So have a good attitude and enjoy the perks of living at home. Just keep your eye on the prize.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏