1. Taking a shower was like being sprayed with acid.
2. A light touch became a vicious and painful assault.
3. You learned new things about your friends — namely that are not to be trusted with sunblock.
4. You generally looked like a doofus.
5. Sleep — normally a time of peace — was eight hours of agonizing mental and physical torture.
6. Clothes were a cruel and unusual punishment.
7. Trying to work out was miserable since you couldn’t really sweat.
8. Overheating was real.
9. You had to deal with your mom’s lectures.
11. Deep down inside you knew that this was all your fault and could’ve been avoided if you had just been better about sunblock.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸