1. Taking a shower was like being sprayed with acid.
2. A light touch became a vicious and painful assault.
3. You learned new things about your friends — namely that are not to be trusted with sunblock.
4. You generally looked like a doofus.
5. Sleep — normally a time of peace — was eight hours of agonizing mental and physical torture.
6. Clothes were a cruel and unusual punishment.
7. Trying to work out was miserable since you couldn’t really sweat.
8. Overheating was real.
9. You had to deal with your mom’s lectures.
11. Deep down inside you knew that this was all your fault and could’ve been avoided if you had just been better about sunblock.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Donald Trump alleged Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting, but he's appeared in a softcore porn.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.