1. Well, this is it. The best job in the world. Netflix wants to pay someone to watch Netflix full time.
The company is looking for a new tagger — someone who will watch all the new movies and shows Netflix adds to its library and tag them so that the computer algorithm can make recommendations.
2. This means some lucky person will wake up every morning, head to their couch, open their computer, and binge-watch a show until it’s time for bed. Just like you’ve probably done on several occasions, except you weren’t getting a paycheck.
The job will offer flexible hours working from home and, presumably, a free Netflix account.
3. Netflix even made a cute video explaining the job. (Look at his little Heisenberg shirt!)
Netflix already employs 40 taggers, but this latest position, based in the U.K., is the first time it is recruiting outside the United States.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.