16. Millie and George H.W. Bush
Millie's a fine lookin' dog but the resemblance just isn't really there.
15. Fala and Franklin Roosevelt
14. Checkers and Richard Nixon
13. Barney and George W. Bush
Their eyes and eyebrows are kinda similar, but it's not a great match.
12. Feller and Harry S. Truman
Truman looks more like Feller than he probably would've cared to admit.
11. Rex and Ronald Reagan
Rex doesn't look like a dog that Ronald Reagan the president would own, but he does look like a dog that Ronald Reagan the actor might, so it makes a little more sense.
10. Him and Lyndon Johnson
9. King Tut and Herbert Hoover
8. Tiger and Calvin Coolidge
Neither Tiger nor Silent Cal have anything to say to you.
7. Pushinka and John F. Kennedy
Confident, classy, and a little sleepy-looking.
6. Bo and Barack Obama
This pair also wins the award for most similar names.
5. Laddie Boy and Warren G. Harding
President Harding is a little more stern-looking, but you can see shades of Laddie Boy in Harding's fabulous eyebrows.
4. Liberty and Gerald Ford
3. Buddy and Bill Clinton
President Clinton looks nothing like Socks the cat, mainly because Socks always seemed really intense. Buddy and Clinton have the same relaxed vibe though.
2. Heidi and Dwight Eisenhower
Look at those stares. Piercing.
1. Pauline Wayne the cow and William Howard Taft
President Taft owned a cow because sometimes history is just magical.