1. Becoming very familiar with this sign.
Honestly, why do they even make christmas tree spikes?
5. Spending a frightening amount of time waiting in line for the bathroom at races.
And you’ve seriously lowered your standards for what does or does not constitute as a “clean” porta potty.
7. Spending a ton of time on golf courses, but not a lot of time playing golf.
“The finish line is near the 17th hole.”
10. Committing all of your PRs to memory.
And probably most of your competitors’ as well.
11. The weird feeling of loving all your teammates to death, but still secretly wanting to beat them all.
And it’s okay because they want to do the same to you! <3
13. Memorizing every Prefontaine quote, whether you want to or not.
“TO GIVE ANYTHING LESS THAN YOUR BEST IS TO SACRIFICE THE GIFT!”
16. Being a bit overzealous about your friends’ casual races because you want them TO WIN!
And having them tell you to calm down.
18. Accumulating so many free T-shirts.
Or at least, “free with race admission.”
19. Squeezing into running tights instead of running on a treadmill in the winter.
You’ll wear them and you’ll wear them proudly.
23. …and then going on a run “for fun” the next day.
Because you couldn’t stop even if you tried.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚