1. Becoming very familiar with this sign.
Honestly, why do they even make christmas tree spikes?
5. Spending a frightening amount of time waiting in line for the bathroom at races.
And you’ve seriously lowered your standards for what does or does not constitute as a “clean” porta potty.
7. Spending a ton of time on golf courses, but not a lot of time playing golf.
“The finish line is near the 17th hole.”
10. Committing all of your PRs to memory.
And probably most of your competitors’ as well.
11. The weird feeling of loving all your teammates to death, but still secretly wanting to beat them all.
And it’s okay because they want to do the same to you! <3
13. Memorizing every Prefontaine quote, whether you want to or not.
“TO GIVE ANYTHING LESS THAN YOUR BEST IS TO SACRIFICE THE GIFT!”
16. Being a bit overzealous about your friends’ casual races because you want them TO WIN!
And having them tell you to calm down.
18. Accumulating so many free T-shirts.
Or at least, “free with race admission.”
19. Squeezing into running tights instead of running on a treadmill in the winter.
You’ll wear them and you’ll wear them proudly.
23. …and then going on a run “for fun” the next day.
Because you couldn’t stop even if you tried.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝