20 Reasons Cardi B Is A Goddamn National Treasure, Okurrr
She's giving us more than just bloody shoes, honey.
1. First of all, she taught us that when you look damn good in your outfit, the temperature outside can’t stop your shine.
2. And she showed us that ~nice~ looks different to everybody and women can be nice without having to appease men.
3. She left everybody shook with her debut single “Bodak Yellow” and then came out with “Bartier Cardi” to prove she wasn’t a one-hit wonder.
4. And we all remember exactly where we were the moment we saw that 8-carat hand candy from her fiancé Offset.
5. She showed us that you can be poppin’ in designer threads, but you can still flex in affordable options, too.
6. Like when she slayed in every 👏 single 👏 outfit 👏 at New York Fashion Week...
7. ...but then paired $1,200 shoes with a $25 romper.
8. She kept it 100 when she discussed how people 🗣should 🗣not 🗣touch 🗣what 🗣doesn't 🗣belong 🗣to 🗣them. 🗣
9. And when she discussed how her life changed after she learned how to ~play~ men.
10. She also reminded us that a million Instagram followers is cute or whatever, but it ain't payin' rent. Hello, priorities.
11. She proved she has superpowers when her verse on "Finesse" pushed Bruno Mars' album back in the Billboard Top 10. Who else could do that but Cardi?
12. She united us all at the Super Bowl with her hilarious Alexa commercial.
13. And she taught us to always thank the little people — like at the iHeartRadio Music Awards, where she thanked the very people that stay hatin' on her. 💅🏼
14. She showed us how charismatic she actually is in a hilarious appearance on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon.
15. She's not afraid to get political when it comes to the things she cares about.
16. She’s proud AF of her accomplishments and has shown the world it's okay to bask in that glory.
17. She's also used her talents to help others, like when she performed at the Tidal benefit concert and helped raise $3.7 million to aid those affected by natural disasters.
18. She knows people are lookin' at her as a role model. But she just wants to do wild things with her girls, and that's something we all can relate to.
19. At the end of the day, she still fangirls over Beyoncé like the rest of us.
20. And finally, Cardi B's just a "regular, degular, shmegular girl from the Bronx," and we wouldn't want it any other way. Okurrr!
This headline has been updated to accurately reflect the number in this list.