1. Save money by removing your makeup with Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water instead of makeup wipes.
3. Double cleansing may help to fight stress-induced breakouts.
4. And regardless of how tired you are, you need to wash your face daily.
5. Shop the beauty aisles of TJ Maxx to find popular makeup brands that have been heavily discounted.
6. If you find a product you absolutely love, see if you can find an inexpensive dupe online.
7. Keep a picker-upper, like Thayer's Witch Hazel, close by for those long nights of studying and pesky midterm breakouts.
8. Develop a makeup routine that'll get you out of your dorm room in under 10 minutes.
9. Make your own facial scrub out of sugar and olive oil to remove dead skin and give yourself a fresh-faced glow.
11. Clear blackheads with an at-home spot treatment instead of buying it at the store.
12. Cheaply whiten teeth by mixing baking soda with your toothpaste.
13. Use cucumber slices to help with puffy eyes.
14. Stock up on samples and inexpensive beauty boxes to discover what you like.
15. Utilize CVS coupons and Extrabucks to save money on beauty and skincare products.
16. Reuse your coffee grounds to make exfoliating masks.
18. And finally, don't be afraid to return makeup if it's not a right fit — you deserve to have something that works for you.
Submissions have been edited for length and clarity.