3. 3. You’ve never wanted a new suit or a massage less in your life.
Months after leaving Bangkok, you’ll still have nightmares of people on the street shouting “Suit! Want to buy a suit?!?” “Massage! Massage! Thai massage!” You also don’t want to buy that wooden frog that makes a noise.
8. 8. You really, really love bread and cheese.
If you live in the countryside bread and cheese is hard to find, and it is rare in the cities unless you want to overpay at a farang restaurant. But man, is it delicious. Never has the ancient cheese/oral sex philosophical query been easier to answer.
15. 15. You can eat out for every meal of the day and only spend $3 USD.
and all the food is delicious
18. 18. If you want to eat dinner before 5 pm, that’s not a problem.
Food is eaten at all times of the day in Thailand. So, if you’re hungry but its only 4 o’clock, dig in!
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃