We've all been there. Working a job that we tell ourselves "it isn't so bad" when really it adds so much stress in our life. If you are in that transition stage of your career then maybe some of these will apply to you.
1. You are constantly looking at the clock because you feel like an hour has passed but it's only been a few minutes.
2. Once you're off you get out so fast you leave a cloud of dust in your tracks.
3. You debate whether or not to call in sick every morning you wake up.
4. But you also actually get sick (for real) more than you use to.
5. You take your sweeeeeeet time when taking a bathroom break.
6. Your diet becomes more unhealthy than it use to be.
7. You stopped making small talk with your co-workers.
8. You get a slight high when you think about quitting.
9. Your smile gets harder to fake and is drawing you closer to insanity.
10. You've looked for a job... while at your job.
11. You've mastered the skill of looking busy without actually doing anything.
12. The thought of a promotion kills you a little inside.
13. Now weekend plans that require you to wake up early are the most infuriating thing in the world.
14. To you Sunday is no longer considered "a day off" but more "the day before work", and makes you feel melancholic.
15. You are looking at this BuzzFeed article instead of working!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!