Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza
4 cups tater tots
½ cup bacon bits
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup shredded mozzarella
Pepper, to taste
1. Pour the tater tots in a large mixing bowl. Microwave for one minute and forty-five seconds (or until soft)
2. Add one egg to the softened tater tots and mix.
3. Grease a cast-iron pan with butter, then pour the tater-tot mixture into the pan and spread it out to create a crust.
4. Bake the crust for 15 minutes at 400˚F/ 200˚C.
5. Remove from the oven, then add ½ of the cheddar cheese, ½ of the mozzarella cheese, and ½ of the bacon bits to the base of the crust.
6. Crack the rest of the eggs evenly over the top of the crust, then top with the rest of the cheese and bacon bits.
7. Bake for 15 more minutes at 400˚F/200˚C.
8. Top with avocado slices and pepper.