1. Meet Frankie J. Grande, one of the most fascinating people you may never have heard of.
He’s very pleased to meet you, too.
3. It’s about him and the many reasons why he is truly a gift to all of mankind.
Just look at him pout!
6. One more for luck.
He makes us all unworthy of wearing underwear.
7. Of course, there is much more to Frankie than just perfect abs, flawless cheekbones, hair that you want to run your fingers through, and perfect abs.
12. In his spare time, you may find him working tirelessly to encourage all to have a positive outlook on life.
14. Unsurprisingly, he is also no stranger to the benefits of an active lifestyle.
15. In fact, you could say he’s an advocate.
His #toplesstuesday photos could make anyone feel the need to drop everything and go to the gym.
16. But being the down to earth person that he is, he isn’t afraid to indulge every once in a while either.
He’s just like us!
17. Finally, Frankie is a man of many talents who is in the midst of building his own brand apart from that of his sister’s.
From singing, dancing, acting, and bringing all three together on broadway, it’s clear that Frankie is on his way to mainstream stardom.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."