1. Like every proud American, Tom Hanks was hooked on the U.S.-Belgium game on Tuesday, as were (from right) his wife Rita Wilson, his daughter Elizabeth, his daughter-in-law Samantha Bryant, his youngest son Truman, and his oldest son Colin.
3. The only member of the Hanks clan missing was Chester aka Chet Haze, who was either taking this photo… or rapping about it elsewhere.
- Six people died and more than 60 were injured in a spree of gun violence in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend.
- Donald Trump's personal $1 million check to a charity was dated the same day he was interviewed by a reporter looking into the funds.
- The show "The Biggest Loser" is under investigation following a report that its contestants were given drugs to aid weight loss.