1. Like every proud American, Tom Hanks was hooked on the U.S.-Belgium game on Tuesday, as were (from right) his wife Rita Wilson, his daughter Elizabeth, his daughter-in-law Samantha Bryant, his youngest son Truman, and his oldest son Colin.
3. The only member of the Hanks clan missing was Chester aka Chet Haze, who was either taking this photo… or rapping about it elsewhere.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏