1. Like every proud American, Tom Hanks was hooked on the U.S.-Belgium game on Tuesday, as were (from right) his wife Rita Wilson, his daughter Elizabeth, his daughter-in-law Samantha Bryant, his youngest son Truman, and his oldest son Colin.
3. The only member of the Hanks clan missing was Chester aka Chet Haze, who was either taking this photo… or rapping about it elsewhere.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.