1. When Caitlyn Jenner couldn't sleep because the pressure of being one of the few and most high-profile out trans people in America was weighing on her.
2. And when we got to witness the reveal of her Vanity Fair cover from her perspective.
The magazine cover that slowly started to change the world, that is.
3. When she was ready to take on the responsibility that had been keeping her up at night.
4. When she reminded us that she's still an Olympian at heart.
5. And when she checked her privilege.
6. When she knew she was just one of many trans voices.
7. And when she was stressed about signing a birthday card for her 89-year-old mother, Esther.
8. When she was so nervous about making a good first impression on her mom.
9. And when it didn't matter what she looked like, because her mom and sisters, Lisa and Pam, couldn't have been more thrilled to meet her.
10. When Caitlyn's youngest daughter Kylie FaceTimed unexpectedly and saw her for the first time, pleasantly surprising her dad.
11. When Esther really wanted to be OK with things.
12. And when she looked back on where she could've helped her child.
13. When Pam gave her sister some advice about coming out to her straight male friends.
14. And when Kylie met Caitlyn face-to-face for the first time.
15. When Caitlyn could finally just be.
Because ladies can love golf too!
16. And when Kylie Instagrammed her dad.
Which is the greatest honor a young Jenner could bestow upon a person.