1. Firstly, this was the show's Emmy campaign, which is both sexy and self-aware.
2. But there was also this, which showcased all the inspirational sentiments Jane the Virgin herself, Gina Rodriguez, has shared since the show was picked up by The CW in 2014.
3. Like, she's a proud Latina.
4. And she realized in January that in winning the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy that she can and she did everything she set out to achieve.
5. But she's not just championing Latinas, she's standing up for women everywhere.
6. The premise of the show — a virgin gets accidentally artificially inseminated and falls for the sperm's original owner— may sound silly, but Jane the Virgin presents both sides of hot button issues, like abortion.
It wasn't even black and white for Jane's uber-religious grandma Alba (Ivonne Coll).
7. Yes, it's hilarious...
8. But it also manages to highlight incredibly important issues, like immigration reform.
9. Also, it has basically the best voiceover work on television.
ALL HAIL ANTHONY MENDEZ (who did get an Emmy nomination)!