1. The long-awaited Breaking Bad spin-off is getting closer: AMC has confirmed to BuzzFeed that Better Call Saul, centering on lawyer Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk), will make its debut in February 2015.
Here’s Saul — best known as the attorney for Walter White (Bryan Cranston) on Breaking Bad — kicking ass and taking names.
2. AMC first revealed the news in this short Better Call Saul teaser.
“Lawyers. We’re like health insurance,” a younger Saul says in the first footage from the prequel series. “You hope you never need it but, man. Oh man. Not having it? No!”
3. And though the premiere may be seven months away, you can get your Saul Goodman fix on this newly launched website, complete with videos and a Los Pollos Hermanos ad.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸