1. The long-awaited Breaking Bad spin-off is getting closer: AMC has confirmed to BuzzFeed that Better Call Saul, centering on lawyer Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk), will make its debut in February 2015.
Here’s Saul — best known as the attorney for Walter White (Bryan Cranston) on Breaking Bad — kicking ass and taking names.
2. AMC first revealed the news in this short Better Call Saul teaser.
“Lawyers. We’re like health insurance,” a younger Saul says in the first footage from the prequel series. “You hope you never need it but, man. Oh man. Not having it? No!”
3. And though the premiere may be seven months away, you can get your Saul Goodman fix on this newly launched website, complete with videos and a Los Pollos Hermanos ad.
- Charlotte police will release video of Keith Lamont Scott's death today, the police chief says.
- Random sampling doesn't quite work like it used to, and that could be a big problem political polling.
- Police in Uganda blocked a pride parade, after the country's ethics minister warned such a demonstration would be illegal.