1. The long-awaited Breaking Bad spin-off is getting closer: AMC has confirmed to BuzzFeed that Better Call Saul, centering on lawyer Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk), will make its debut in February 2015.
Here’s Saul — best known as the attorney for Walter White (Bryan Cranston) on Breaking Bad — kicking ass and taking names.
2. AMC first revealed the news in this short Better Call Saul teaser.
“Lawyers. We’re like health insurance,” a younger Saul says in the first footage from the prequel series. “You hope you never need it but, man. Oh man. Not having it? No!”
3. And though the premiere may be seven months away, you can get your Saul Goodman fix on this newly launched website, complete with videos and a Los Pollos Hermanos ad.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘