E.G. Daily auditioned for The Voice Season 5 this week with a rasptastic performance of Faith Hill’s “Breathe.”
Both Blake and Cee Lo turned their giant red chairs around.
And while the boys were bickering, Christina was all, “You look familiar.” And E.G. was all, “Have you seen Pee Wee’s Big Adventure?”
Yet, she went with Blake.
“Today I’m here for the voice that I’m singing with,” she noted, throwing a little shade at Cee Lo, who was all about her voice and acting résumé.
But the woman who voiced Tommy throughout most of the ’00s is full of many more surprises…
1. She had a Billboard Top 100 hit in 1986 called “Say It, Say It.”
2. She has two teenage daughters with Rick Salomon, who went on to marry Shannen Doherty and Pamela Anderson. You may know his work from Paris Hilton’s sex tape, 1 Night In Paris.
3. She was Angus T. Jones’ singing voice on the Two and a Half Men theme song from Seasons 1–8.
5. She also had two songs on the Scarface soundtrack.
(Seriously, do yourself a favor and watch it.)
8. And she had a song on The Breakfast Club soundtrack.
9. She was also the singer in the ’80s classic Better Off Dead.
10. And the voice of Froggy in the 1994 Little Rascals remake.
11. And of the titular character in the Babe sequel, Babe: Pig in the City.
Fun fact: In the original Babe, the legendary pig was voiced by Christine Cavanaugh, who also voiced Tommy Pickles’ best friend Chuckie Finster in Rugrats.
12. And that grunting and screaming from Bamm-Bamm Rubble in the live-action 1994 Flintstones movie was also E.G.’s doing.
Hopefully, E.G. and Blake see eye-to-eye a bit better.
Even though he’s like, 1,000 feet taller than her.
- Refugee families are being torn apart by British bureaucracy. Processing delays and bureaucratic barriers are separating families by thousands of miles.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.
- At least four people died and 49 others were injured in shootings during a violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.