Let's be real, you can sit and binge-watch Netflix all day.
So we came up with a way to combine the best of both worlds.
BuzzFeed Life reached out to personal trainer and exercise physiologist Albert Matheny, C.S.C.S., founder of SoHo Strength Lab and Naked Nutrition, and asked him to create a workout that can be done while watching any streaming show.
We proudly present to you:
1. Do 20 couch stands.
2. Do 10 couch push-ups.
3. Do 10 banana/apple crunches.
4. Do 10 couch lunges (10 on each leg).
1. Do 20 lunge and twists (10 on each side).
2. Do 10 couch stands.
3. Do 20 glute bridge lifts (10 on each side).
4. Do 20 calf raises.
5. Do 20 dip and kicks (10 on each leg).
6. Hold a captain’s chair position for 30 seconds.
7. Do 10 leg raises.
8. Do 10 couch crunches.
9. Do 10 couch push-ups.
10. Hold side plank position for 15-30 seconds on each side.
11. Do 10 couch dips.
12. Do 20 seated scissor legs.
A warm-up and cooldown are recommended when doing any workout. So be sure to include the one below:
1. Walkouts (10 reps)
2. Spider lunges (10 reps each leg)
3. Knee across body (3 reps each side)
(hold for 15–20 seconds on each side)
5. Pigeon Pose