Response to What’s Your Favourite Cheap Eat In The UK?:
Alexandros is a Greek restaurant/ deli in Carlisle. They do amazing gyros, kind of kebabs in a flatbread. Lamb, chicken or halloumi and then sometimes some different specials. Their restaurant is amazing and a bit more pricey but definitely worth nipping into the deli for a takeaway gyros and a baklava for under a tenner.
- jacquinal "21 Signs You Were Raised By A Nurse"
- jacquinal "52 Things '00s Teen Girls Know To..."
- jacquinal "21 Signs Patsy Stone From "Absol..."
- jacquinal "31 Signs You're Obsessed With &qu..."
- jacquinal "9 Predictions For The 12th Doctor'..."
- jacquinal "23 Signs You Are Hermione Granger"
- jacquinal "A Woman Can't Buy A Car By Hersel..."