1. After 10 years, I finally was able to find the words to say “Thank you.”
She’s been on my mind for ten years. today I was able to track down her email address and send this message.
2. And her response will be similarly memorable to me.
Being a teenager is the worst. Being bullied as a teenager is the actual worst. Take a second to thank the person that made you believe it would get better.
Because it does!
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of anti-government protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸