1. After 10 years, I finally was able to find the words to say “Thank you.”
She’s been on my mind for ten years. today I was able to track down her email address and send this message.
2. And her response will be similarly memorable to me.
Being a teenager is the worst. Being bullied as a teenager is the actual worst. Take a second to thank the person that made you believe it would get better.
Because it does!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.