1. NBA player Metta World Peace sent out a tirade of tweets with a photo of his face photoshopped on to a picture of President Barack Obama.
4. The photo appears to have originated from a fan who tweeted it to him Monday night.
5. Each tweet contained some sort of faux campaign promise, many of which were based on racial stereotypes.
11. But it wasn’t all food-based.
He clarified after he meant “electoral” votes.
16. He even included an homage to Obama’s 2008 mantra, “Yes we can.”
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- The iconic Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the classic game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹