1. NBA player Metta World Peace sent out a tirade of tweets with a photo of his face photoshopped on to a picture of President Barack Obama.
4. The photo appears to have originated from a fan who tweeted it to him Monday night.
5. Each tweet contained some sort of faux campaign promise, many of which were based on racial stereotypes.
11. But it wasn’t all food-based.
He clarified after he meant “electoral” votes.
16. He even included an homage to Obama’s 2008 mantra, “Yes we can.”
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏