6. and therefore get to see early mornings for the first time since you were a kid.
Nothing like the smell of the morning air on a sunny day. Early morning’s are good for the soul, and you’ll appreciate them so much when you’re camping.
7. It brings out the best in our spirit
Bit of mud? Raining? Stop moaning.
9. Fires. Fires everywhere
Any opportunity to start a fire when you’re camping needs to be taken. Light, warmth, comfort, amateur acoustic guitar playing…
10. Long summer evenings
Summer evenings - what true nostalgia is made of.
11. The smell of wet grass
Know that smell when it rains on a hot day? Just like that, but fresher, and more British.
17. You get to try all the local food
Nothing says a UK camping holiday like sampling on-the-go foods like Pasties
20. And celebrate the best of the British seaside
A traditional British holiday in a traditional British place.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵