6. and therefore get to see early mornings for the first time since you were a kid.
Nothing like the smell of the morning air on a sunny day. Early morning’s are good for the soul, and you’ll appreciate them so much when you’re camping.
7. It brings out the best in our spirit
Bit of mud? Raining? Stop moaning.
9. Fires. Fires everywhere
Any opportunity to start a fire when you’re camping needs to be taken. Light, warmth, comfort, amateur acoustic guitar playing…
10. Long summer evenings
Summer evenings - what true nostalgia is made of.
11. The smell of wet grass
Know that smell when it rains on a hot day? Just like that, but fresher, and more British.
17. You get to try all the local food
Nothing says a UK camping holiday like sampling on-the-go foods like Pasties
20. And celebrate the best of the British seaside
A traditional British holiday in a traditional British place.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀