1. Tattoo Necklaces
2. Milky Pens
They made it acceptable to draw on yourself.
3. Bon Bons Nail Polish
Only 99cents at CVS
4. Lip Smackers!
Came in every flavor imaginable & some had glitter too.
Torture in a wrapper.
6. Titanic Movie Ticket
If you jump I jump remember?
7. White Keds Sneakers
They were filthy within a day after playing outside.
8. Dear Diary
Some even had the ability to send electronic messages hmmm could it have been the start of text messaging?
10. Scratch And Sniff Stickers
So much to receive on your spelling tests.
11. Lisa Frank Everything!
12. Glitter Crayons
Crayola manufactured the BEST crayons, all the other ones broke within a week.
14. Colored Game Boy
Colored Game Boys were all the rage!
R.L. Stine Stephen King for kids
Remember using the rewind button?
17. Bad Hair Cut
You had one just look back at your 3rd grade school photo,
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲