1. The commute is really peaceful.
2. You know you're going to have run of the office.
3. And that annoying coworker has the day off.
4. So you can listen to your music as loudly as you want.
5. You're not getting any email.
6. Or phone calls.
7. And it's kinda weird.
8. You're probably not going to be having any meetings.
9. Which means you can get a lot of work done.
10. But you probably won't.
11. Especially after how late you were up Christmas Eve.
12. So now you head over to that holiday potluck.
13. Or if you don't have that, order from the only place that's open.
14. But let's be honest, picking between multiple places stresses you out anyway.
15. Drinking may be encouraged.
16. And it makes you feel like someone out of Mad Men.
17. You get to avoid all those awkward question from your parents.
18. And your grandparents.
19. This keeps the weekend feeling special.
20. And, oh yeah, two words: Holiday. Pay.
So here's to you, holiday workers.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!