- jackiedaniellec "21 Things Only Former Baby Lesbians U..."
- jackiedaniellec "22 Things University Friends Just Get"
- jackiedaniellec "17 Things You Should Know Before Tryi..."
- jackiedaniellec "Amy Schumer Beautifully Crashed A "Ga..."
- jackiedaniellec "Grandmas Get Magical Disney Princess ..."
- jackiedaniellec "This Is What It’s Like To Get Red Car..."
- jackiedaniellec "18 Of The Greatest Photos To Have Tak..."
- jackiedaniellec "A Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos A..."
- jackiedaniellec "Strangers Gave This Dying Groom His D..."
- jackiedaniellec "Can Eggplant Please Stop Being The On..."
University of Texas at El Paso should of been in this list. Beautiful Bhutan style building with a hint of the southwest. Not to forget that out football stadium is built into the side of a small mountain.
Response to What’s The Best Slice Of Pie You’ve Ever Had?:
The best pie I ever had was in (not kidding with the name) Pie Town, New Mexico. Located two miles west of the Continental Divide, it’s a tiny community with only a few shops. One of these is the Pie Cafe where you can have your choice of freshly made pies. Four of us made a trip from El Paso, TX (after a day of visiting the Trinity Site and the VLA) and decided to each get a different slice of pie. Let’s just say it was an emotional and delicious experience. It’s a must visit if you’re in the southwest. Did I mention there’s a windmill museum just down the road?
I was very excited about this till I read that it lasts about one week after application. I guess I’d prefer a more permanent paint. Still a great idea!
Response to This Story Of A Bride Who Was Too Young For A Smear Test And Died Of Cancer Is Utterly Heartbreaking:
I’m shocked that in the UK, one must wait till they’re 25 to get a test!
Response to An Author Caused An Uproar After She Tweeted Photos Of A Rabbit She Killed, Skinned, And Ate:
I don’t get it either, why people are getting their panties in a punch about her tweets. I mainly eat vegetarian to avoid supporting the mainstream meat industry (now that’s animal cruelty). However, this, where she killed and cooked the animal herself is awesome. Even the cat got in on the goods! The rabbit had a nice life, freedom, and she knows where her kill came from. I mean here in Michigan, if we don’t hunt deer, we’ll be overpopulated with them. And that would not be fun.
- jackiedaniellec "A Shocking Account Of A Racist Attack..."
- jackiedaniellec "21 Misery-Inducing Mom Fails"