1. Eat before you go shopping.
2. Check the store brochures to find good deals.
3. Check the bargain bins.
4. Store things away in the fridge.
5. Pack your lunch to work.
6. Stick to the 30-day rule.
7. Bring a bottle of water everywhere you go.
8. Stray away from overly-advertised products.
9. Use cash instead of credit cards.
10. Plan your expenses.
11. Plan your shopping trips.
12. Save your change.
13. Have no-spend days.
14. Spend and plan your meals wisely.
15. Spend less on clothes.
16. Stray away from cinemas.
17. Don't order drinks.
18. Buy hand-me-downs.
19. Cut down on the decor.
20. Shop when there's a sale.
21. Last but not least, spend less than you earn.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!