1. Getting groceries sent down the belt in completely random order
2. Flimsy, worn, and (mainly) rotten smelling reusable bags
3. Being asked to use plastic when you're already bagging in paper
4. Having the customer stare at you intently while you bag
5. "Can you double-sack that?"
6. Dropping things
7. People who insist on sacking the groceries themselves...
8. Overhearing people talk about the way you're sacking
9. Asking someone if they want a carry-out and instead they take the basket and leave
10. Having to stuff sacks in a full or cluttered car
11. Carrying out an order and awkwardly waiting for a tip
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!