1. Getting groceries sent down the belt in completely random order
Unless, of course, you want your tomatoes with the dog food
2. Flimsy, worn, and (mainly) rotten smelling reusable bags
Saving the earth isn’t saving my nostrils
3. Being asked to use plastic when you’re already bagging in paper
half of your groceries are sacked, AND THEY WILL STAY IN PAPER
4. Having the customer stare at you intently while you bag
Is this anti-diarrhoeal for you? We can both judge
5. “Can you double-sack that?”
Don’t get me started about triple-sacking
6. Dropping things
“Clean-up on register 5” *everyone stares*
7. People who insist on sacking the groceries themselves…
…so you just stand there and watch
8. Overhearing people talk about the way you’re sacking
9. Asking someone if they want a carry-out and instead they take the basket and leave
10. Having to stuff sacks in a full or cluttered car
AND STILL NO TIP
11. Carrying out an order and awkwardly waiting for a tip
And about 10 seconds later, you accept the empty ‘thank you’
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."