11. The ones whose side job is being Captain Obvious.
“Dude, they just need two more goals and they’ll win the match.” (Thanks, genius.)
Other common utterances include “Did you see that goal?? DID YOU SEE THAT GOAL??” (No, I hide under the table every time the ball crosses the half line) and “Aye look, he just gave him a red card!” (Really? I could have sworn it was purple.)
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.