11. The ones whose side job is being Captain Obvious.
“Dude, they just need two more goals and they’ll win the match.” (Thanks, genius.)
Other common utterances include “Did you see that goal?? DID YOU SEE THAT GOAL??” (No, I hide under the table every time the ball crosses the half line) and “Aye look, he just gave him a red card!” (Really? I could have sworn it was purple.)
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀