1. You have a never-ending list of movies you want to see but haven't gotten around to yet.
2. People react like someone has died when they find out you haven't seen certain ~classics~.
3. And often, you have to justify yourself by explaining that you COULDN'T EVEN WALK when they were released.
4. Sometimes when people quote movies, you take them literally because you can't tell if they're being serious or not.
5. You live in constant fear of spoilers.
6. Especially at work the day after a new release.
7. You never understand any of the new movie-related jokes or memes.
8. And trying to change the topic to something else never seems to work.
9. Whenever you try to go to the cinema, the session times are either too late...
^You with your choc-top in any session after 8pm.