2. Celebrate with one of the greatest gifts Peru has to offer - ceviche!
Oh you don’t know what ceviche is? It is the greatest thing that will ever enter your body also known as a seafood dish made from fresh raw fish bathing in citrus, spices, and yummy seasonings like onions.
9. Fall in love with all that is Quecha.
One of the many native South American languages, Quechua is still spoken by over 8 million people in the Andes region. The Quechua people are known for still wearing their bright and colorful traditional costumes, bowler style hat included.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- 12 states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.