2. Celebrate with one of the greatest gifts Peru has to offer - ceviche!
Oh you don’t know what ceviche is? It is the greatest thing that will ever enter your body also known as a seafood dish made from fresh raw fish bathing in citrus, spices, and yummy seasonings like onions.
9. Fall in love with all that is Quecha.
One of the many native South American languages, Quechua is still spoken by over 8 million people in the Andes region. The Quechua people are known for still wearing their bright and colorful traditional costumes, bowler style hat included.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.