A woman in Regina, Saskatchewan, experienced a dog owner's worst nightmare when she found pieces of meat in her yard that had been stuck with razor blades.
"My worst fear as being a dog owner — there were sharp shards of metal in it," Medeiros said.
She uploaded a video of what she found to her Facebook page, warning other pet owners: "PLEASE CHECK YOUR YARDS!"
"It could have been someone's child playing out front and not knowing any better and sticking that in their mouth," she said. "It's terrible to think of."
Medeiros notified both the police and the Regina Humane Society.
Ishmael N. Daro is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Toronto. PGP fingerprint: 5A1D 9099 3497 DA4B
Contact Ishmael N. Daro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.