Recently we asked the BuzzFeed Community to rant about the absolute worst TV storylines they had watched this year. Here are the best answers.
🚨 WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD! 🚨
1. The resurrection of Tommy Kinkle on Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
2. The lack of development with Eden's character on The Handmaid's Tale.
3. And June deciding to stay in Gilead instead of escaping with her baby.
4. Everything about Season 5 of The 100.
5. Martin and Lena attempting to rekindle their relationship on Splitting Up Together.
6. The confusing mess that was the gargoyle king storyline on Riverdale.
7. Not to mention Archie landing himself in juvie.
8. And the "Jailhouse Rock" sequence performed by The Vixens.
9. The inability of Fiona to grasp how terrible Ford really is on Shameless.
10. Jackson's sudden religious crisis on this season of Grey's Anatomy.
11. And his turbulent relationship with Maggie.
12. The disappointing second season of Dynasty.
13. The possibility of Haley getting back together with Dylan on Modern Family.
14. The confusing timelines on Season 2 of Westworld.
15. Randall's bizarre political campaign on This Is Us.
16. The sheer craziness that was Insatiable.
17. The complete lack of direction in Season 14 of Supernatural.
18. Claire's surprise pregnancy on House of Cards.
19. Everything about the second season of 13 Reasons Why.
20. The flash forward scenes on Arrow and how they will most likely prevent a happy ending.
21. And the disappointing end to American Horror Story: Apocalypse.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.